Students wishing to apply to the Nevada State College Registered Nurse to Bachelorís of Science in Nursing program must meet the following criteria:†
- RN to BSN application; Link to: (PDF)
File Size: 23.4 KB
Description: Be sure to select the RN-BSN application, not the undergraduate admission application.†
- $30 Application Fee
- All postsecondary transcripts, including evidence of receipt of an AA/AS/AAS or diploma in nursing from a regionally-accredited college
- Must have a minimum grade point average of 2.5
- If you do not meet the grade point average requirements, your packet will be automatically sent to the RN to BSN program coordinator who will determine whether to admit or a probation status or admit to pre-nursing.
- A copy of a government-issued photo identity card
- A copy of active, state-issued nursing license, if not from Nevada
For questions regarding the RN to BSN program, please contact the program advisor at (702) 992-2048.
For questions regarding the admissions process, please contact the Office of Admissions at (702) 992-2130.