Each gift, no matter what size, helps Nevada State College continue to grow and to guide our students to personal and professional success.
Giving can take a variety of forms, from sending a check? to including the College in your estate plans. For example:
- Gifts of cash. The simplest way to support NSC is to give online at our secure server? or send a check.?
- Appreciated securities. A gift of appreciated stocks and bonds can result in special tax savings for you, while contributing to the success of the College.
- Planned gifts.When you include NSC in your estate plans with a bequest?, life insurance policy?, or annuity, you leave a meaningful legacy. In some cases, a planned gift can pay you back, too.
- Retirement plan assets.Naming NSC as the beneficiary of a retirement plan can provide a number of tax advantages.
- Gifts of real estate.A gift of real estate or other property can minimize your tax burden and provide substantial benefits to NSC.
- Matching gifts.If you employer has a matching gift program, you can double or even triple the impact of your gift.
Most gifts to Nevada State College are tax deductible—and some even provide income for you or a loved one. If you have questions about giving to NSC, please contact us.
Make Your Gift by Mail:
If you would prefer to mail in your gift, please send the gift to:
Office of Development
Nevada State College and Foundation
1125 Nevada State Drive
Henderson, NV 89002
Make Your Gift Online
To give online please click "Here
Make Your Gift Over the Phone:
You can contact the Development Office to make your commitment by telephone. To speak with a development officer, call the office at (702) 992-2366, between 9 a.m. (pst) and 4 p.m. (pst), Monday through Friday.
Make Your Gift in Person:
Our Development Office is always pleased to meet with donors to accept gifts in person. If you are near the main administrative offices and would like to personally deliver your gift or commitment, please visit the Administrative Suite at: 303 South Water Street in downtown Henderson, Suite #135.